Hello there! I’m Walter the Whale. Can you carefully follow the instructions on this activity sheet and make some paper versions of me? Then you can colour me in!
Here’s how to do it:
- Fold a piece of square paper in half, then open it out again
- Fold two opposite sides over so that they meet at the fold
- Fold the tip over to just meet the other folds
- Fold the piece in half along the central axis
- Fold the tail end up (see the diagram on the downloadable sheet)
- You have your final whale shape!
- Now you can colour in your whale. Decorate him with fins, eyes and any pattern you like
Why not Download the Whales of Fun Origami Activity and have fun making your own paper whales.
This activity is aimed at 4 to 7 year olds, it’s a fun and creative craft project for children – and you!
We have many other games and puzzles in the Download section which can be reached from the sidebar on the left. All our printable puzzles are completely free and are great to keep on hand for kids to do at any time, or as a fun rainy day activity.
All of our puzzles are supplied as a pdf so you’ll need to have Adobe Acrobat installed on your system. If you haven’t, Google it and you’ll find lots of places and instructions on how to get it.